You have probably seen these lovely little coconut mouthfuls in your health food shop, they are super quick to make and are the perfect low carb 4 o’clock pick me up instead of a snickers.
- 330g raw almonds
- 60g vanilla protein powder
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- desiccated coconut for rolling the balls in
- In a food processor add the raw almonds and other dry ingredients and process to a crumbly texture.
- Add the dates and process again adding the vanilla. The mixture will start to come together, now add a little water if the mixture is too dry. The mixture should form a soft ball.
- Roll into small ping pong size balls then coat in the coconut. Place in an airtight container in the fridge.