- 12 ripe peaches
- 300g amaretti biscuits
- caster sugar to sprinkle
- a splash of grand marnier
- 600g of marscapone
- 1 tsp of vanilla been paste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To peel the peaches easily, boil the kettle and add water to a bowl, with a sharp knife score a cross at the bottom of the peach and place in the boiling water for a minute. Take the peaches out and the skin should peel away easily. Cut in half and remove the stone.
- Place the halves in an oven proof dish. Sprinkle caster sugar over then drizzle the wine. Crumble the amaretti biscuits into the cavity and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until peaches are tender.
- Mix the marscapone with the vanilla bean paste. Serve 2 halves with a dollop of marscapone.