pea and pecorino crostini
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 bunch mint, leaves picked
- ½ cup pecorino, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- I day old baguette, sliced
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except the bread. Process till combined. Check for the correct seasoning.
- Drizzle oil over the sliced bread and toast the slices in the oven under the grill.
- Spread the slices on a platter and top each piece with a generous amount of pea mixture and serve.