- 1 tsp capers
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 150g butter
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 100ml white wine
- 2 dozen scallops, on the half shell
- lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat grill or oven to high heat.
- In a food processor, add the butter, parsley, garlic and capers and whizz till combined
- Place the scallops in there shell on a oven tray and splash each with a little white wine. Add some ½ tsp of breadcrumbs to each scallop then a tsp of butter to finish.
- Place in the oven for 5-7 minutes until just done and the butter is bubbling.
- Serve immediately.